Mustela Bubble Bath 200 ml
Foaming cleansing gel for baby and child, from birth on.
- The Multi-sensory bubble bath is ideal for baby and child's delicate skin and hair.
- Gently cleanses without drying the skin.
- Its foam, color, and unique fragrance help stimulate the senses and contribute to the well-being of the baby or child.
- Tear-free formula.
- Paraben, Phthalate, and Phenoxyethanol free
- Hypoallergenic: specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions
- Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
Share With Your Friends and Family
It is the best bubble bath for the gentle and proper cleansing of kids. It prevents the skin from drying and keeps the delicate skin of babies smooth and hydrated.
Kids bubble bath
Mustela bubble bath has color, unique fragrance, and foam which promotes the senses of kids and also promotes the overall health of kids.
Bubble bath soap
Mustela bubble bath is free from harmful chemicals and ingredients such as phthalates, parabens, and phenoxyethanol. It is made with tear-free formula, and it is safe for the skin of babies.
It is tested and approved by dermatologists for sensitive skin of babies.
Mustela Bubble bath
Make the bath of kids fun and therapeutic with Mustela Bubble bath. Your kid will love by splashing the foaming bubbles and also gets cleansed at the same time. It is a biodegradable bubble bath that is safe for baby’s skin and effective in cleaning the skin of babies.
It is made with 88% of plant-based ingredients. It also contains marine extracts, which locks the water and moisture in the skin and maintains the level of hydration. It contains Avocado Perseose, which hydrates and protects the skin.
How to use it?
Take a Multi-sensory bubble bath and pour the small quantity in the baby’s water bath.
Then, gently rinse the baby with it.
You should use it according to the directions because excessive use can cause skin irritations and urinary tract irritation.
If you see any rashes, redness, or itching on the baby’s skin, then stop using this and immediately consult a doctor.
Keep it out of the reach of children.